Tuesday, March 4, 2008

swing and tummy time

I took SO many pictures of the little booger today. I am trying to remember to give him some good tummy time. He enjoys the first few minutes but then gets really mad after a bit. He snorts when he gets super mad! He is also starting to enjoy all of the lights and play things on his mat and on his swing. He was talking to the little green whale on his swing today. It was so funny and cute! I couldn't decide what pictures to share because I took so many, so instead, I'm just sharing the slide show of some I took. They are from the swing and tummy time. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Aww - what a sweet baby boy :) Thanks for posting these pictures!! My favorite is of him on his stomach... the one right before he smushes his whole face into the blanket :) I can't wait to see you! I'm going to try to catch Stef on her cell phone tonight to do a bit of planning. Love you and miss you!

leah said...

I can't wait to see this little guy. The pictures you took are amazing! I had to watch it twice then call matt into see them too!

Stefanie Schocke said...

I thought he looked like Kevin, but after looking at these pictures, he looks like you.

Kristin said...

You took some really priceless pictures of Seth! I can see why you had a hard time picking just a few!