Thank you Rachael, Kelly, and Stefanie for your help! I do so appreciate it. I have read about the "readiness for solids" in a book I have, and I know Seth has no interest in eating anything else right now. Kevin always teases him by putting various foods up to his mouth, and he won't even open his mouth or attempt anything with our food. However, you put your finger, a blanket, a toy or stuffed animal near his face and he'll automatically stick that in his mouth! Funny how the things that don't belong there are the things he wants to put in there.
I am busy making lists and trying to figure out what to pack! I am so excited for our trip. I told the doctor yesterday about the trip, and he offered helpful suggestions for me to do in order to help Seth during take-off and landing with the pressure changes that could be painful for him. I had heard it before, but I appreciated him taking the time and effort to communicate that to me.
Again, no new pictures. Many of you will be seeing him in person very shortly!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
thanks!
Posted by Kristen at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think you need to pack a enough money to take me on a trip :)
Post a Comment