Thursday, March 6, 2008

smiles

I don't know if every kid is so happy after they wake up from a nap, but Seth certainly is. Today he plopped down after standing up for awhile and landed leaning on the arm of the couch. I had to laugh because he looked like he was just lounging after a tough day's work or something. He then proceeded to talk quite a bit, so I took another million pictures and posted the one at the bottom that I like so much because he's in the middle of saying something.

The digital age is great because we can take so many pictures, keep the ones we like, get rid of the ones we don't, and post them for you to see!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Seth, you are going to be a little heartbreaker!

Aimee said...

He is SOOOO cute :) I can't wait to see you guys!! Any confirmations yet? I was going to just go ahead with the tickets since you said that the dates had not been changed, but I figured waiting 1 more day wouldn't hurt. Let me know when you get a chance. LOVE YOU!

Stefanie Schocke said...

What a happy guy!