Friday, March 7, 2008

the room

Seth's room

This is for you, Stef! I finally took some pictures of his room. It's kind of hard to take pictures in a small room, but I took a bunch. At least we have 9 foot ceilings throughout the house (except the kitchen) to make it feel a little bigger. But I hope you enjoy.

The crib is being loaned to us from the Lang's whose youngest is now 4. It's a crib from the States. The European cribs are much smaller and thus do not fit any American bedding. Plus, I haven't seen any that are adjustable to allow the mattress to be raised for infants. I also haven't seen a single one that I like even the tiniest bit!

Oh, and none of the furniture in that room is ours. All of it except for the crib will be gone this summer, so it'll end up looking different in a couple months!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recognize all of those wicker baskets! Love Grandpa D

Stefanie Schocke said...

Yeah for the room pictures! His crib looks like the one mom and dad had for us...

The bedding looks great!